Erin G. Leverentz, M.D.
Dr. Leverentz practices comprehensive ophthalmology with an interest in cataract surgery and sub-specialty in pediatric ophthalmology and adult strabismus.
She enjoys seeing patients of all ages and looks forward to earning your trust and respect by providing outstanding eye care in a compassionate manner.
- Duke University, Magna cum Laude, B.S. Biology
- University of Minnesota Medical School, M.D.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, Medical Internship
- University of Wisconsin Ophthalmology Residency
- University of Wisconsin Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus Fellowship
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Honor Medical Society
- Cataract surgery
- Pediatric ophthalmology
- Adult strabismus
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Children’s Hospital
- Edina Specialty Surgery Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Phillips Eye Institute