Nathan B. Reader, M.D.
Dr. Reader practices comprehensive ophthalmology and is experienced with the diagnosis and treatment of eye disease. He has extensive training in cataract, lens implant, laser, glaucoma, and other anterior segment surgeries. Dr. Reader also has a special interest in eyelid and upper facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, M.D.
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Medical Internship
- University of Minnesota, Ophthalmology Residency
- University of Minnesota, B.S. Biochemistry
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Honor Medical Society
- Medical eye diseases
- Eyelid plastic surgery
- Anterior segment surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Edina Specialty Surgery Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Centennial Lakes Surgery Center
- TLC Laser Eye Centers