Martin B. Kaplan, M.D.
For more than forty years, Dr. Kaplan has practiced comprehensive ophthalmology and ophthalmic surgery. His practice included treatment of medical eye diseases, surgical and laser treatment of glaucoma, cataract and refractive surgery. He is now limiting his practice to medical ophthalmology, examining and treating medical eye diseases. He is referring surgical cases to his excellent and accomplished surgical partners while providing the aftercare of his patients.
He has received the Outstanding Achievement Award from the Department of Ophthalmology of the University of Minnesota. He also received the Budd Appleton Award from the Minnesota Academy of Ophthalmology for service to Ophthalmology.
- University of Minnesota, BA & BS
- University of Minnesota Medical School, M.D.
- UCLA Harbor General Hospital Internship
- Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia, Ophthalmology training
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Medical Eye Diseases
- American Board of Ophthalmology