Jonathan H. Engman, M.D.
Dr. Engman practices comprehensive ophthalmology and has a special interest in cataract surgery. He provides patients with routine eye care and treatment of eye emergencies. Dr. Engman has expertise with all types of eye diseases including cataracts, diabetes, macular degeneration, glaucoma and dry eye.
Dr. Engman has been featured in the "Top Doctor" issue of Minneapolis/St. Paul magazine. He has conducted research at the University of Minnesota and volunteered at a hospice in Jerusalem. Dr. Engman is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- University of Minnesota Medical School, M.D.
- University of Minnesota, Ophthalmology Residency
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Honor Medical Society
- Medical eye diseases
- Cataract surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Centennial Lakes Surgery Center
- Edina Specialty Surgery Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Phillips Eye Institute