Carroll D. Rund, M.D.
Dr. Rund sees patients for both routine eye care and eye emergencies.
For thirty years, Dr. Rund practiced general comprehensive ophthalmology in Menomonie, Wisconsin, where he introduced small incision phacoemulsification cataract surgery and intraocular lens implant surgery in addition to many other "firsts" for that part of Wisconsin. He was a clinical faculty member of the University of Minnesota, teaching medical students and ophthalmology residents. He is now Clinical Professor Emeritus.
He looks forward to the opportunity to serve as your ophthalmologist, and his goal is to treat all his patients as he would treat his own family. In his free time Dr. Rund enjoys playing tuba in two concert bands. Dr. Rund has two married daughters and four very active grandchildren.
- University of North Dakota, B.S. Pre-Med
- University of Minnesota Medical School, M.D.
- Regions Hospital, Medical Internship
- University of Minnesota, Ophthalmology Residency
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Medical eye diseases
- American Board of Ophthalmology