Raymond C. Croissant, M.D.
Dr. Croissant has spent his entire career at Southdale Eye Clinic. He is a comprehensive ophthalmologist who performs diagnostic, preventive and routine eye examinations, and treats most medical eye conditions. His long experience in eye surgery, particularly cataract and refractive surgery, has equipped him to counsel you on the advisability and type of surgery best suited for your needs.
Dr. Croissant makes every effort to work with you to understand your medical and personal needs and to devise plans to best address them and bring you comfort.
Dr. Croissant enjoys outdoor sports and his family. Spanish is a second language for Dr. Croissant.
- Western Reserve University, Biology major, Chemistry minor, AB degree
- Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, M.D.
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Ophthalmology Specialty
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Honor Medical Society
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Medical eye diseases
- American Board of Ophthalmology